OpenPOWER Ready™ is a mark used by the OpenPOWER Foundation to enable ecosystem product developers to indicate their product has been shown/demonstrated to meet a minimum set of characteristics and should be interoperable with other OpenPOWER Ready products. The mark attests that a specific component satisfies the criteria defined in a specific version of the OpenPOWER Ready Criteria Document.
Date Added: June 13, 2019Additional Information
Criteria Version: Version 2.0
- OpenPOWER Ready Products
- ISA Profile V2 (Power9)
KeywordsOpenPOWERInspur Power SystemIPSInspurFP5466G2
- 4U storage server supporting 40x 3.5″ HDDs and 480T storage capacity
- M.2 SSDs, install OS system here to enhance booting speed astonishingly.
- SSDs , caching or meeting additional storage needs
Excellent computing performance
- Supports 2 POWER9 Sforza processors, up to 44 cores and 176 threads per unit
- Supports 16 DDR4 2666MHz memories per unit , up to 1TB memory capacity
- Up to 8 PCIe4.0 slots, supporting CAPI 2.0 acceleration interface
Scale with software-defined storage
- Distributed storage system support Ceph,inspur AS13000, IBM GPFS , offering economic solutions and management of capacity expansion
- Built for the evolution and growth of unstructured data, file and object storage solutions address requirements with data protection, future-proof flexibility